**Inflatables are allowed to be used with your reservation. If you plan to have an inflatable you MUST get the certificate of insurance listing the City of Maitland as additionally insured to the City prior to the rental date. If the City doesn't get the certificate the inflatables will not be allowed. All inflatables must be dry and no water slides. There is NOT electricity provided with this pavilion.
Inflatables are allowed to be used with your reservation. If you plan to have an inflatable you MUST get the certificate of insurance listing the City of Maitland as additionally insured to the City prior to the rental date. Most rental companies will know what you need. If the City doesn't get the certificate the inflatables will not be allowed. All inflatables must be dry and no water slides. There is NOT electricity provided with this pavilion.
Cleanup fees will be charged if park rules and regulations are not met. The City of Maitland will invoice a group if park rules are violated in any way.
1. All rentals must adhere to the time of the reservation and finish their event by the ending time on the permit.
2. Decorating, set-up and clean up times must be included in the time of the rental.
3. All activities shall be properly controlled and supervised.
4. Charging guests or admission to an outdoor City facility is prohibited.
5. Adequate adult chaperones must be provided for all children’s functions.
6. Loud or excessive noise levels that may disturb other park users are prohibited.
7. No alcohol is allowed on the park premises.
8. No solicitation or sales is permitted on park property.
9. Users must remove all decorations at the conclusion of each event.
10. All trash must be placed in provided receptacles.
11. Decorations may not be taped, pinned, stapled, nailed, etc. to the walls or blinds inside the meeting room. Only string may be used to tie up decorations and all string must be removed at the end of the rental. There may also be no glitter or confetti.
12. All motor vehicles must remain in designated parking areas and supplies must be carried in to the pavilion area.
13. Animals must remain leashed and in control by the owner at all times.
14. All vendors must be approved ahead of time by a park supervisor.
15. No personal grills are permitted. Cooking must be contained in any grills that may be provided on site.
16. No water slides or water balloons are permitted.
17. A 25% cancellation fee will be assessed for cancellations made 30 or more days prior to a rental. 50% will be assessed to all cancellations requested between 14-29 days prior to a rental. No refund requests may be made less than 14 days prior to the rental. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather unless the City cancels the rental due to the park being closed.
The City of Maitland reserves the right to revoke any permit previously granted, at any time, if it is determined that the application for permit contains any misrepresentation or false statement, or that any condition set forth in the policies governing the permit requested is not being complied with, or other patrons or visitors to the parks are endangered by the continuation of such activity.
|Facility Type||Park Facilities|
|Address Line One||1320 North Lake Sybelia Dr.|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Maitland, FL 32751|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM - 5:00 PM|